Major Players are working with one of the hottest small digital agencies in East London who specialise in information and user experience design to create data driven content, tools, apps and installations, they push boundaries in an emerging space with meaningful and memorable work. Their clients are spread across media, fintech, retail and leisure.
Contact: Ben Humphries
They are looking for an experienced Traffic Manager, Project Manager or Producer to come on board to help link up the projects and product team to ensure the smooth delivery of multiple briefs through the studio. It will be great if you have a love of organising teams of designers and developers and delivering high quality design and digital products, be a confident communicator who enjoys getting stuck into the details of a project and is passionate about delivering content and products that meet user and creative goals.
You will have a keen interest in user experience, digital best practices and trends as it will help you in this role, and you should feel comfortable talking through technical details internally and with clients.
Working collaboratively with the Head of Digital, Senior Traffic Manager, and Account Leads you will support in the development of project plans, from brief to deliverable (project plan, objectives, key milestones, timelines and schedules) across user experience, information design, animation and digital projects.
Nice to have:
* Demonstrated ability to manage heavy workloads, prioritise, work appropriately, and meet assigned deadlines; excellent organisational, detail and analytical skills
* Ability to make effective decisions in challenging situations and/or under pressure
* Passionate about problem solving and bringing team together to get the best solution
* A head for numbers and able to plan budgets and manage costs in Excel
* Experience with;
o JIRA, Asana or other PM/development tools
o Creating project plans / Gantt charts (e.g. MS Office or a Mac equivalent)
o Knowledge of agile design and development practices
o Writing user stories and documenting functional requirements
o QA process
* Proficient computer skills (e.g. MS Office Suite, Adobe Suite)
This is a fantastic opportunity to move into an exciting and ever evolving space, If this sounds like the Traffic Manager role for you then please apply.