Digital Trading & Optimisation Manager - Ecommerce - London
Contact: Ed Davidson
£50,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
Digital Trading & Optimisation Manager - The Company!
My client has been offering a one-of-a-kind experience with luxury retail stores, world-class dining and exciting roof-top pop-ups since the beginning of the 20th century.
The flagship store of the company is one of the largest shops in the UK and across Europe, they also have offshoots in Manchester and Birmingham - all stores are widely regarded for their architectural innovation and excellence and remain tourist destinations in their own right.
Digital Trading & Optimisation Manager - The Role!
Joining one of the leading categories in the digital trading team, this company is looking for a Digital Trading & Optimisation Manager to manage the trading of and optimisation of the customer journey to maximise sales and provide the best possible customer experience
* Responsible for analysing and optimising the customer journey through insight and A:B tests on department pages
* Ownership of product across all channels & regions.
* Ownership of the product sequencing strategy across all PLPs
* Holistic product launch plans working cross functionally (e.g. B&M, Marketing, Editorial, Social) to deliver them
* Identifying opportunities to highlight products & trends through edits, headers, landing pages and content spots etc.
* Create bespoke strategies in each major region maximise conversion.
* Maximising sales and service by using analysis to optimise the red routes across all major regions.
* Daily/weekly liaising with marketing teams on traffic driving opportunities.
* Drives actions to deliver the sales plan through regular forecasting, reporting & analysis
* Manages key calendar events (such as Valentines Day or Sale)
* Deliverance of new initiatives to maximise sales
* Line Management of team, engaging and enabling them to develop, creating a high performing team.
* Keeping up-to-date and in tune with our competitors
* 5+ years experience in Ecommerce and Online Trading
* Commercially aware and analytically focused, able to drive insight and decision making from reports & forecasts
* Generates ideas to continue to develop and improve the customer experience
* Prioritises and makes decisions based on business needs
* People management experience
* Enables and inspires team to deliver through coaching & productive relationships
If you want to work with a talented team, in a passionate and rewarding environment then PLEASE APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ED DAVIDSON" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!