Digital Trading and Optimisation Manager - London - Retail
£50,000 - £55,000 plus benefits
A reputable, leading retail business based in Central London is looking for a Digital Trading and Optimisation Manager. With a world-wide presence and offices all over the world, our client is an award-winning department store that is currently pushing their offering in different sectors and need the talent to support their growth.
The Digital Trading and Optimisation Manager will be in charge of the website's, looking at the customer journey and identifying ways of optimising it via analysis, insight and A/B testing. Further responsibilities include:
* Create bespoke strategies in each major region to maximise conversion.
* Ownership of product sequencing strategy across all channels, regions and product listing pages.
* Responsible for holistic product launch plans and working cross functionally with other teams to deliver them
* Identifying opportunities to highlight products & trends through edits, headers,
landing pages and more.
* Daily, weekly, and monthly forecasting, reporting and analysis.
* Deliverance of new initiatives to maximise sales
* Line Management of team, engaging and enabling them to develop, creating a high
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Ed Davidson" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Ed Davidson