Major Players are now working with a growing independent agency that specialise in Digital Innovation, working to bring new products, services and experiences to market! They are now looking to hire a Digital Strategy lead to play a pivotal role and shape the digital future of an iconic client, as well as a selection of other high profile accounts.
This ambitious agency are looking for an outstanding candidate to deliver real impact through exciting, innovative strategic thinking. It is an opportunity to guide clients through exciting phases of digital transformation, whilst elevating yourself as an influential though leader within the agency.
The Digital Strategy Lead will be tasked with stretching clients beyond their comfort levels to inspire a braver digital future. Your influence will be significant and will see you interacting with a host of talented colleagues, including other strategists, data/digital analysts, technical architects, developers and account delivery teams.
Now there is a hybrid model of work – combining remote working with being onsite. This role can be affiliated with either the Bristol or London offices, but you would be required to spend some time in the Bristol office.
- Be part of the leadership team managing a major account – helping identify key opportunities to drive client value and turn them into a strategic agenda for the client
- Scope programmes of work with clients, providing strategic direction and leadership
- Lead our discovery process – drawing on, and providing direction to, the collective resources (research, data, engineering etc) across the agency
- Undertake or commission primary research as needed
- Work collaboratively with creative, user experience and tech teams throughout the lifetime of the project to ensure deliverables are in line with strategic direction and deliver the ROI
- Provide direction to more junior members of the team, overseeing work and ensuring inline with the overarching strategic direction of the account
- Provide strategic direction in new business pitches
- Consider ‘new’ ways to approach consistent strategic challenges, developing models/frameworks for use across the team and implementing new strategic tools
- Help package ‘strategic products’ to sell to new and existing clients – working with Experience and Engineering to define and communicate
- Manage/support other more junior members of the strategy team
- Be a digital enthusiast with a proactive desire to keep well versed on new digital trends and technologies and how to best implement them to get results
- Already be established as a senior strategist/planner or consultant with proven experience of delivering commercial results based on great insight and strategic direction – and be looking to take a step up into a ‘lead’ role
- Be a provocative thinker and innovative problem solver – able to inspire senior clients
- You’ll always have an opinion (but are able to express it ever-so-charmingly!), with excellent verbal and written communication – able to construct your views and opinions into a compelling argument
- Have exceptional senior client handling skills - you’re believable and authoritative
- Customer research experience (qualitative and quantitative) at both implementation and management levels.
Contact: Joe Faulkner