Digital Strategist - Agency - London
Contact: Ed Davidson
£45,000 - £50,000 + benefits
Digital Strategist - The Agency
My client are a leading international digital production business, partnering with some of the biggest brands in the world. This business is a market leader and is globally renowned for their exceptional creative work and brilliant client care. With offices in a host of major cities, this role sits in the London team. They produce a whole range of digital and physical assets, including but not limited to apps, videos, music and games.
Digital Strategist - The Role
The Digital Strategist is a new hire within the strategy team, working closely with the Executive Strategy Director. The Digital Strategist will be responsible for leading on strategy and innovation for projects across digital innovation, product development, experience design touching a multitude of online and offline platforms.
● Provide strong POVs and approaches backed with data and insights
● Conduct audits of the client's existing digital marketing efforts, developing strategies and tactics for optimization
● Asses digital marketing trends to provide recommendations for a range of clients
● Participate and at times lead new business pitches, writing briefs when necessary
● Work with relevant team members to plan and facilitate internal and client-facing workshops
● Conduct qualitative/quantitative research that will achieve the outcome and level of insights needed to achieve project goals
● Identify gaps and missed opportunities in process and work with the appropriate teams to solve them
Required Skills and Experience
● 5+ years experience in a digital agency or production business
● Proven experience in leading on the digital strategy for clients
● A big passion for technology and innovation
● Project management experience
If you want to join a market leading production business in a hugely creative and innovative role, then this is the Digital Strategist position for you!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ED DAVIDSON" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Penny Routledge-Cray | DD: + 44| 20 7845 7204 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly