Digital Strategist - Hybrid - £75,000pa - GREAT benefits
Major Players are working with an exciting B2B creative media agency specialising in the finance and fintech space, acting as the creative architect of digital experience and integrated media campaigns.
As a Digital Strategist, you will be at the forefront of devising the omnichannel engagement strategy and go-to-market plans for our clients. Through analysis of relevant insights, audience data, and a wide variety of tools, you will draw on these insights to develop strategies and campaign ideas to ensure the clients objectives are met.
As a Digital Strategist with this exciting agency, you will:
* Act as day-to-day engagement planning for high-profile accounts, helping to build trusted relationships with clients and colleagues alike
* Demonstrate an understanding of audience behaviours and media relevant to asset managers, private banks, fintech's, governments and professional services
* Have an in-depth knowledge of complex and intermediated financial and D2C audiences across various channels, including digital, social, content, email/marketing automation, experiential, TV, print, OOH, and search
* Determine communication tasks for each campaign and write briefs that guide messaging and execution tailored for each channel
* Create KPI's and analyse campaign metrics and leverage insights from data to improve the effectiveness of communications
The Digital Strategist will need:
* A strong understanding of strategy, with experience in an integrated, digital, or content marketing agency
* Experience of B2B and complex, regulated sectors such as finance
* Minimum of 5+ years of experience in integrated strategy, digital, content, social, marketing automation and paid media
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Location: Hybrid working at our offices in Shoreditch, London
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: DD: +44 207 845 7248 or connect via LinkedIn: Alex Phipps.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Alex Phipps