We're working on a unique opportunity for a Digital Strategist to join a top Digital Agency on a remote / flexible working basis.
Contact: Shelley Wright
If you're an experienced Digital Strategist looking for an exciting new challenge to get your teeth stuck into then this might be what you're looking for…
The position will include working collaboratively with the middle office teams in providing top strategic expertise to ensure all client briefs are delivered to their satisfaction. As a Digital Strategist you will have the responsibility of line managing and developing a team of planners and strategists to ensure they are progressing their careers in the business too.
In addition you will…
* Lead and develop all strategic projects across the business, including being able to provide top level of strategic service to clients helping to direct marketing strategy and planning.
* Have the ability to challenge client briefs with the client services team by offering insight to the customer view
* The skills to think analytically, strategically and creatively in order to solve the clients business issues
* Plan, brief and analyse primary research projects across a wide range of disciplines and techniques
* Identify new business opportunities within the existing client and also working with the new business team to help win new business
* Ensure project management principles such as time management, reporting and scheduling is kept to a high standard
* Make sure all projects are in-line with forecasts and expectations
To be considered for this position… we're looking for someone who has solid experience working in a digital agency as a strategist/planner.
* Experience covering all digital marketing channels including PPC, SEO, Programmatic, data, performance marketing, data and brand
* Desirable to have worked with Retail / B2C clients
* Experience of campaign/media planning with the ability to present multi-channel strategy
* Skills in managing and developing a junior team
* Ability to maintain and develop both existing and new client relationships
* A full clean UK driving licence
As it's an important position in the business the role is remote working but it will include some travel to the North on the occasion.
If you're looking to end 2020 joining a leading Digital Agency then please apply via the link below…