Digital and Social Media Account Manager- Agency- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Digital Social Media Manager- The Company!
Major Players are working with a new and exciting London based agency, that offer brands a new alternative, great creative work, and integrated thinking and solid client servicing. And will only four years under their belt they have already secured the trust and business of some very big global brands to create marketing campaigns that challenge conventions, listen to the consumer and collaborate across all digital and above the line marketing touch points, with the promise to above anything be a trusted partner in their marketing journey.
Digital Social Media Manager- The Role!
Looking for a new key member of the project team for one of this agencies biggest global sponsorship accounts, this role will lead management of social and digital content for the client's global sponsorship portfolio, with a focus on global and local Rugby sponsorships. Your overall task is to create, distribute and evaluate social and digital content which will add real value to our clients' business. The Social and Digital Account Manager will work closely with the global client and wider account teams to plan, deliver and evaluate innovative communications campaigns their Rugby channels. This role also focuses strongly on story-telling across owned, partner and third-party channels. The candidate should love working within sports marketing, have passion and knowledge of rugby at all levels, as well as experience working within the social and digital content. They should be brimming with content ideas and how to leverage new technology to engage audiences across multiple platforms, while grounded in strategic and practical thinking, keen to deliver exceptional results.
-Develop strong knowledge of the client as a brand, sponsorship strategy & products/ services, with a specific focus on rugby partnerships (global and local)
* Develop, manage and execute campaigns and comms plans for the client across their portfolio of rugby properties
* Manage the development of content via in-house teams and suppliers for digital, social and broadcast distribution - including video, photo and editorial content
* Support in the development of global assets and toolkits, as well as supporting local country campaigns and activations
* Oversee account operations & develop best practice processes and techniques
* Build relationships with key stakeholders, rights holders and key suppliers
* Liaise with other key agency teams, ensuring integration wherever possible
* Build, manage & reconcile project budgets, reporting regularly to Client Services Director, Finance Director & Board of Directors
* Oversee and keep up to date on all areas of the clients Rugby programme activation with account teams (where applicable)
* Work closely with creative team to develop any branding / content / printed collateral & ensure client brand guidelines are adhered to
* Regular status reporting & review meetings with clients: Organise, lead and document all status and strategy calls
* Add value to account by developing and encouraging innovation and new thinking, with a focus on new tech
* Develop and present insightful monthly reports
* Evaluate and report on all Rugby social and digital channels and content, and identify insights to shape future strategy and plans
* Identify & share best practice
* Ensure central agency databases are kept up-to-date to ensure other team members can share key learnings / best practice / use best in class suppliers
* Reporting & presenting to agency on the clients business
* Ensure the campaigns adhere to legal T&C's and GDPR requirements
Required Skills& Experience:
* Experience of using Social Campaign Management Tools like Falcon and Social Bakers, as well as native platform analytics tools would be advantageous
* An advanced understanding of the role sponsorship plays within the marketing mix
* Exceptional client management experience
* Outstanding communication & client servicing skills
* Basic knowledge of Adobe Suite, primarily Premier Pro and After Effects or Photoshop
* Ability to adhere to and follow corporate processes and policies
* Capable of multi-tasking and working on several projects at one time
* Excellent inter-personal communication skills, both verbal and written
* Excellent organizational and time management capabilities
* Ability to keep up to date with the changing consumer trends & behaviours
* Ability to prioritise, be flexible and work under pressure
* Excellent expertise in all Microsoft Office products - in particular the ability to build PPT presentations to a high standard
* Well presented (ability to present themselves well when working with a C-Level audience)
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew