Digital Account Manager
Calling all FOODIES !!! We're working with one of London's top food & beverage PR agencies to find a Social Media savvy Digital Account Manager who has a passion for all things tasty!!
We are working with a leading PR Agency find an Account Manager with a passion for Social Media who can help the yummiest brands drive their social channels. This role is a fantastic opportunity to work as a part of a specialist marketing team that delivers best-in-class campaigns and creative services to clients around the world.
We are looking for someone who is a passionate, detail-loving, social media wizz, & driven by their creativity. This person will be an excellent collaborator and team player, with an appetite to manage and grow accounts through strong interpersonal skills, the development of innovative creative ideas and excellent organisation.
* Day to day management of social accounts, ensuring client objectives are met.
* Community management - providing top-class customer service and crisis management
* Content planning, sourcing content and copywriting to order to produce impactful content
* Scheduling social content, and checking-in on a daily basis for quality control
* Planning and managing paid media activity and proactively applying optimisations to improve performance
* Handling organic & paid content across social platforms; owning campaign roll-out, working with other team members
* Day to day handling of client queries and preparing monthly client meetings
* Supporting on campaign ideation and planning, decks, etc.
* Sourcing and validating influencers, securing collaborations - including negotiation, briefing and monitoring
* Reporting and analytics across content, organic and paid social - gathering learnings & benchmarking metrics, setting clear actions to implement
Skills & Experience
* Experience account handling, creative development or client facing project management experience.
* Delivering digital & social campaigns.
* The ability to analyse and resolve problems quickly and effectively.
* Must have strong listening skills.
* Have an understanding of social media and its impact on brand.
* Excellent organisational and time management skills.
* The ability to work under pressure whilst keeping an eye for detail.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Proficient in using Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
· £30,000 - £40,000
Contact: Lauren Roberts
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +44 (0)207 845 7227 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Lauren Roberts.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.