Major Players are working with an exciting global media business that specialises in the gaming industry. This agency produces world-class, advertising, media buying, content production and digital solutions for clients to create engaging experiences with their audiences. This role can either be remote working or based at the company HQ in the beautiful city of Bath.
Contact: Shelley Wright
An exceptional opportunity for an ambitious person to sell digital media, advertising
and branded content solutions to brands and agencies. This role is dedicated to growing
revenue opportunities within the commercial team which contribute to core sales
targets. You will possess a full understanding of the digital media landscape as well as the demand that advertisers in the Games Entertainment and adjacent sectors require.
● A digital advertising industry professional, with a minimum of 3 years media sales
experience or media strategy
● Experienced working on digital display, programmatic, custom branded content and
social media solutions
● Able and willing to travel
● Account management skills with a good business acumen
● Able to work independently and in integrated departmental teams
● Able to think and plan strategically; have strong negotiation skills
● Direct and comfortable giving and receiving constructive feedback
● Relevant contacts with strategic UK games clients and UK Media Agency teams
● Comfortable working in fast growing, rapidly changing environment
● Proficient in using Reporting/CRM systems as well as G-Suite, Excel spreadsheets
and PPT presentations.