Major Players are working with a digital agency, located in Central London. We are looking for a permanent Digital Project Manager to manage projects such as digital campaigns, website launches and tech builds. This role will sit within a busy team where the Senior Digital Project Manager will manage projects from websites, banners, mobile creative, landing pages and microsites.
* Manage digital projects of different sizes from initial brief to delivery.
* Provide the first line of contact and/or be the senior contact for the Client and other Stakeholders in the life cycle of a project.
* Be financially conscientious when managing the delivery of a project.
* Challenge current ways of working/processes to continually make improvements to account.
* Booking jobs, keeping on top of statuses and costs and invoicing and logging financial info for account once completed.
* Flag any budget issues or cost changes.
* Develop an excellent understanding of the client's business, brand and processes.
* Build and maintain a strong relationship with the client and strive to exceed their expectations.
Essential experience & Skills:
* 3/4 years + working on digital campaigns from initial briefing to delivery.
* Expertise - and an extensive track record of delivering: complex web builds, innovative digital campaigns and mobile applications
* Sole responsibility of project financials
* Ability to juggle numerous tasks at once and deliver all effectively
* Agency experience
If you're an experienced Digital Project Manager and are looking for an exciting challenge in a respected agency please get in touch today.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar