Major Players are working with an agency based in Central London who are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join their team ASAP.
They are wanting someone with experience of managing many different types of digital projects and love the satisfaction of delivering a project successfully, to an extremely high standard..
What they're looking for:
* Experience in different project management methodologies with opinions about what to use when and why.
* Hands on experience of setting up, structuring and delivering projects using Agile approaches.
* Adaptable with Project Process and able to make use of relevant parts & documents - no two projects are the same.
* An expert in the tools of the trade - Gantt charts / Spread-sheets / Confluence etc.
* Experience in use of the bug tracking tools such as Jira / Redmine / Trello etc.
* Knowledgeable of the technologies used in digital development and the ability to hold a conversation regarding technical issues and solutions.
* Demonstrate a proven experience of managing a multi-disciplined service delivery function in an agency environment implementing innovative, interactive and consumer focused solutions
* Proven ability to work well under pressure, with a high degree of flexibility and fluidity and to have an objective focused and positive approach, and be comfortable working independently, be self-motivated and self-driven This role is a freelance basis for up to three months Get in contact if you're interested - email@example.com
Contact: Aliesha Vian