Major Players are working with an integrated agency, located in Central London. We are looking for a permanent Digital Project Manager to manage projects such as digital campaigns, website launches and small tech builds. This role will sit within a busy team where the Digital Project Manager will manage projects from websites, banners, mobile creative, landing pages and microsites.
* Manage digital projects of different sizes from initial brief to delivery.
* Challenge current ways of working/processes to continually make improvements to account.
* Booking jobs, keeping on top of statuses and costs and invoicing and logging financial info for account once completed.
* Flag any budget issues or cost changes.
* Develop an excellent understanding of the client's business, brand and processes.
* Build and maintain a strong relationship with the client and strive to exceed their expectations.
Essential experience & Skills:
* 3 years + working on digital campaigns from initial briefing to delivery.
* Expertise - and an extensive track record of delivering: complex web builds, innovative digital campaigns and mobile applications.
* Sole responsibility of project financials.
* Ability to juggle numerous tasks at once and deliver all effectively.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar
If you're an experienced Digital Project Manager and are looking for an exciting challenge in a respected agency please get in touch today.