Who You'll Be Working With
I'm looking for a Digital Project Manager for a creative branding and communications agency based in Central London. They're highly creative, highly strategic, and now are looking for a solid project manager due to ongoing business growth.
Contact: Teilo Morgan
What You'll Be Doing
As a Digital Project Manager you will be working in tandem with busy creative and production teams. You will be overseeing the management and delivery of a range web build projects, with budgets ranging from £50-150k. This will including budgeting, managing timescales, and then overseeing teams on a project by project basis along with supporting other PMs in the team. You will also be responsible for:
- Reviewing project plans and identifying project resourcing requirements
- Briefing creative and technical teams
- Planning, resourcing and monitoring all stages of the project including weekly reports
- Effectively using project management software to create detailed project plans including thorough SOWs
- Maintaining relationships with all stakeholders, internal and external - colleagues, clients and suppliers
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and in budget.
Who You'll Be
You need to be thorough, meticulous and with a great eye for detail. We're looking for a project manager who is absolutely buttoned down on process, with strong experience working closely with technical and creative teams to deliver web build projects both big and small.
The usual personality traits also apply here - we want somebody who is positive, confident, and willing to really get stuck in.