Major Players are working with a creative agency located in Central London - who are looking for a Digital Project Manager to become the key points of contact for the project and work closely with the Head of Project Management.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar
As a Digital Project Manager you will be involved with projects from the outset, from the project initiation right through to final cost reconciliation. You will be responsible for assisting with the maintenance and on going updates for website and content. You will also work closely with key departments such as account handling, planning, and creative and design teams to produce the best possible creative work for both the Client and the agency.
- You will be responsible for controlling budgets and timings
- You will ensure that the internal web maintenance teams' coordination and manage to meet the project delivery deadlines whilst adhering to agency processes and standards
- You will manage the client requirements, objectives and expectations
- You could be required to be a point of contact for the clients, updating them during weekly status meetings as well as throughout the project.
- You will assist with the maintenance and ongoing updates required for sites.
- Someone who has a strong interest in the digital area with solid technical expertise.
- You will have excellent experience of AEM or similar CMS systems
- Proven web experience in a digital or integrated creative agency
- Previous experience within project management of tech builds and deployment
- Experience with project management tools such as JIRA
- Previous experience in Adobe Marketing Cloud and in particular Adobe Experience Manager
- You will have strong project management, client facing and relationship building skills
- You will be able to work well under pressure and have a strong attention to detail with an organised and logical approach to challenges
- You will be an excellent communicator and be able to operate with little supervision, being able to resolve problems with confidence, using all available resources to achieve the best outcome
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global agency, if this is of interest please send an up to date CV across.