Digital Project Manager
£ 25,000 - £ 30,000 per year, Benefits
Major Players are working with a leading, full service digital agency who are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join an innovative and growing team. This agency works with some fantastic tech brands and are constantly transforming the way their clients interact with their customers. If you are looking for your next challenge and want to work for a fantastic agency, this could be the role for you!
This role will be responsible for the day to day management of web content across the UK. The successful candidate will have experience in delivering digital products, ideally with CMS experience. You will be client facing and happy to manage expectations.
- Maintaining and updating clients websites
- Creating product pages and builds
- Manage the site content calendar and schedules
- Manage the communication around timelines and delivery
- Coordinating any issues raised
The ideal candidate:
- Knowledge and experience using CMS system
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Strong IT skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure
Please get in touch with an up to date version of your cv if this is of interest.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar