Who You'll Be Working With
My client are an integrated design agency working across branding, digital, engagement and reporting. They've been growing steadily for the last few years and so they are now looking to add a new Project Manager to their tightly knit client services team, ideally with a focus in the digital space.
As a Digital Project Manager you will be the first point of contact for organisation and realisation on assigned projects for clients, studio staff and external suppliers. You'll be shaping the goals and constraints of a project including scoping the work, creating and managing timelines and overseeing the end to end delivery including resource management. The projects you oversee will include digital design and build work, content creation and brand consultancy.
Your responsibilities will also include:
* Communicating to all project participants the objectives, timelines and constraints of a project ensuring expectations are properly managed.
* Conflict avoidance and resolution between resources and people.
* Representing the studio appropriately to clients and working partners.
* Monitoring project costs, time and quality.
* Responsible for ensuring deliverables are on time and of high quality.
* Reporting the successes (or failure) of the whole project or any part of it as it progresses and upon its conclusion.
Contact: Daniel Whitmore
Ideally, you'll also have experience working across the design and build of websites and content platforms, and you will be used helping the client define and refine the brief. You'll also have experience of working with the creative studio to scope the creative direction of a project and ensure resource is in place to complete it on time
In short, this is a great chance to join a great branding agency and deliver great work.
If you have the Project Management skills for this job, apply below!