Major Players are working with an Independent Digital production agency located in East London; known for utilizing design and new technologies to provide their clients with inventive promotional content and top tier interactive experiences, from virtual and augmented reality to VFX and CGI.
We're looking for a hands-on PM to help us deliver some exciting digital projects. The Digital Project Manager will have strong knowledge of web technologies which include apps, installations and interactive experiences.
The Digital PM will work with Unity - (Game - Mobile - VR - AR) and 3D ( Pre-render and run-time). The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
* Set project timeline
* Monitor project deliverables
* Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
* Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
* Strong business acumen in project planning and management
* Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
If you feel like you fit the description, please apply!
Contact: Sereena Shienmar