Digital Project Manager
£ 35,000 - £ 40,000 per year, Benefits
Major Players are working with a leading publisher seeking an experienced Digital Project Manager to join their busy team based in the heart of central London.
Contact: Naomi Morrison
The Digital Project Manager will manage multiple project end-end with a genuine interest in advertising and digital media.
The Digital Project Manager will:
* Manage digital project across various medias including websites, digital articles, social, stills and video
* Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
* Plan and deliver brand expectations on time and within budget
* Tracking and reporting on project timelines
* Manage the final delivery of digital campaigns
The Digital Project Manager will have:
* A strong understanding of advertising and bespoke web builds
* Strong experience managing budgets
* An understanding film and shoot production
* Understanding of SEO
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established brand with a great creative atmosphere. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.