Digital Project Manager
£ 35,000 - £ 38,000 per year, Benefits
Major Players are working with a leading charity seeking an experienced Digital Project Manager for their busy delivery team.
Contact: Naomi Morrison
You will contribute to the smooth running of their creative and production process and have a good understanding of digital disciplines and project delivery.
The Digital Project Manager will:
* Manage workflows of the creative digital team
* Interrogate briefs and manage stakeholders
* Track work and provide comprehensive reports
* Manage the project and production process
* Use project methodologies that's best suit the team
The Digital Project Manager will have:
* Experience in a digital project role
* Experience managing digital and integrated briefs
* Experience managing and delivering projects across multiple channels
* Resource management experience
* Knowledge of agile disciplines would be an advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established brand with a great creative atmosphere. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.