£ 35,000 - £ 40,000 per year, Benefits
Major Players are working with a leading luxury hospitality brand. Together we are looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager with experience delivering a multitude of front end and back end web projects across HTML, CSS and CMS platforms.
Contact: Naomi Morrison
The Digital Project Manager will:
* Manage web content and ensure uploads are coherent with the brands tone of voice
* Collaborate with marketing and product teams for product launches
* Produce strategic landing pages and microsites in CMS
* Manage web design specifications and functions across HTML and CSS
* Be the first point of contact for web and content related changes
The Digital Project Manager will have:
* Experience in web design, front-end web development and content management
* Creative abilities using Adobe Creative Cloud
* Understanding of SEO, QA processes and UX and Design best practices
* Be a great communicator and an eagerness to support the brand with its digital delivery
The is a great opportunity to join a busy team and take ownership of some great digital and creative projects! If this sound like you please apply.