Product & Project Management
£ 45,000 - £ 55,000 per year
Major Players are working on an opportunity to work with a leading Digital Agency who are looking to appoint a Digital Project Manager to their expanding team.
Contact: Shelley Wright
It's an exclusive opportunity to have the flexibility to work remotely with occasional travel across the UK offices.
We're looking for someone who has experience in managing digital web build, software development and transformation projects. As it's working for a digital agency we'd like candidates to have experience working across all digital channels.
As a Project Manager you will have the responsibility of;
* Working with a team of project managers and coordinators on projects from initial brief to finish
* Agile and CMS experience (ideally sitecore)
* Scheduling work flow sticking to tight time schedules
* Budgeting and forecast management
* Delivery of projects on time and to the budget whilst working closely with the senior stakeholders
* The ability to manage multiple projects at once
We're looking for someone who has a proven track record of delivering numerous digital/tech projects from start to finish. A good communicator, with a strong work ethic. We need someone who has experience working in an agency in a similar role. Due to the nature of the position we're looking for someone who has experience working in web and mobile app projects.
If this is you and you're looking for a flexible working opportunity then this could be for you…
Get in touch!