I am working with a well known healthcare advertising agency who are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join their team. This agency focuses on creating transformative experiences that help people further along thier health journey working with clients based globally and within the UK. This role works across a range of digital projects working with multiple stakeholders.
- Developing project plans and managing financial aspects ensuring the budget and timeline are efficient and effective.
- Lead team meetings when appropiate and be a great communicator with the team.
- Working on a range of digital projects from app to website developement.
- Deal with resource management and the financial aspects of resource management.
- Agency experience is essential for this role, preferably you will have some integrated experience.
- Have worked on large and small scale web builds.
- Digital experience with mobile apps, interactive content, emails and digital media.
- Ability to be client facing running meetings, status and workshops.
- Have worked in an agile environment
- If you have worked in a healthcare environment this would be beneficial but not compulsory, an interest in healthcare is essential.
This is a great opportunity to join a great agency who are ambitious in their work and shrive for people to be imaginative, shrive for results and become inspirational leaders.
Contact: Alice Harding