Major Players are working with a leading agency seeking an experienced Digital Programme Manager to take ownership of their digital campaign delivery.
You will have expertise in digital disciplines within an agency and have senior experience delivering multiple complex campaigns at a time.
The Digital Programme Manager will:
* Set campaign programme strategies and guidelines supporting them to deliver projects to quality, scope, time and budget
* Be the first point of contact for programme planning
* Produce estimates and liaising with clients ensuring they are kept up to date
* Manage all internal and external stakeholders
* Provide comprehensive programme reports
* Advise and design the appropriate delivery approach (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, Lean)
Digital Programme Manager will have:
* Ideally 3-4 years experience project managing in an agency environment at a senior level
* Experience managing digital and integrated campaigns
* Experience using multiple project methodologies
* Budget and scheduling experience
* Management experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established agency! If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.
Contact: Naomi Morrison