My client is a leading experience and communications agency who use emerging technologies and great creative, their work ranges from animation to virtual and augmented projects. They are looking for a digital Producer to join their growing team, they are looking for someone with good digital knowledge and a keen interest in VR/AR. This role is based in Central London but with flexible working.
- Assist client services and business developement teams by assisting in pitches providing scopes of work.
- Forecasting delays and risks and communicating these to relevant stakeholders.
- Assisting with resource where necessary and building teams.
- Main point of contact between production team and senior management staff.
- Agency experience in a similar role
- Experience managing digital and interactive projects and ATL/BTL campaigns.
- Knowledge of software such as JIRA and Basecamp.
- Experience working on £300k plus budgets.
- You do not need experience in VR/AR but you must have an interest in this area.
Contact: Rachel Lenihan