Digital Creative Producer
Start date: ASAP
2 months and rolling
Day rate: £350 (Outside IR35)
The client are looking for a Digital Producer/PM to support on a new a client win. It's a campaign piece and the candidate will need solid digital agency experience. You will be required to help scope and run the work, and you will be working with the in-house creatives and external production teams. Video production experience would be a plus.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Taking lead on the full delivery process.
- Coordinate and record change in a calm and efficient manner.
- Book digital ad inventory with the appropriate production and ad operations teams.
- Ensuring a strategy has been developed based on the brief/client needs. Identify project hazards ahead of time and make sure there are clear mitigation plans and remedies in place.
- Working under duress and adapting to quickly changing conditions is a plus.
- Experience working in a fast-paced digital workplace is a plus.
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- Extensive expertise in client management.
- Highly organised
- Experience working on OOH/DOOH, Socials, Digital and ATL
- Have an exceptional understanding of social media
- Worked on and managed campaigns
The role will be mainly remote, but the office is open, and they are encouraging you to go in when you can. All necessary equipment will be provided.
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Junior Medina-Mesani