Major Players are working with a leading political media brand, together we are looking for a Digital Producer to join their growing communications team in Central London. The role will be super fast paced, working closely with the team to deliver video and audio content.
The Digital Producer will have a real mixture of responsibilities which will include:
* Producing audio podcasts and video content
* Edit and deliver content in different formats
* Input production schedules and plans
* seek to continuously improve processes, procedures and protocols related to video and content production
* Scheduling and attending production meetings for staff at all levels
The ideal Digital Producer will:
* Have a creative eye and be able to suggest ideas
* Be commercially aware and abreast with current affairs
* Highly proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro or FCPX. Comfortable with After Effects, Lightroom, Photoshop, Adobe Audition, Logic Pro
* Be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
The role will be a great opportunity for someone who has worked in a Production team within a media brand and is familiar with both audio and video production.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.
Contact: Naomi Morrison