Digital Performance Manager - Hybrid - £43,000pa
Major Players are working with an international, award-winning agency looking to continue their exciting expansion into 2022.
As a Digital Performance Manager, you will work with some seriously exciting clients, helping to develop performance and commercial strategy to achieve some great results, on-time, and within budget.
As a Digital Performance Manager with this exciting agency, you will:
* Work closely with the performance director to develop great performance and commercial strategy for your clients
* Ensure activity exceeds client expectations, whilst managing budgets and ensuring monthly spend is on target
* Quality control work completely by junior and operational team members, and provide your expert guidance where needed
The Digital Performance Manager will need:
* Advanced knowledge of Google AdWords and Display Network, alongside a wide variety of social channels
* Advanced bid campaign building management and optimisation, utilising 1st - 3rd party data audiences
* An organised, proactive, and detail-oriented personality, with strategic thinking in digital media buying and planning
* A strong analytical mindset and be able to provide actionable insights
Location: Hybrid working at our offices in Whitechapel
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: DD: +44 207 845 7248 or connect via LinkedIn: Alex Phipps.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Alex Phipps