Small business makes the world go around - it's the heart of the global economy. Our client wants millions
of small businesses to thrive through beautiful software, advice and connections. Their sole aim is to make being a
small business more efficient and profitable.
How you'll make an impact
As the Digital Optimisation Manager, you'll be a visionary - playing a crucial role in driving their clients digital
performance, by ensuring that you're crafting #beautiful journeys where each user feels like the experience
was specially crafted for them.
You'll be data-savvy, commercially astute and apt at working with both business and technical
stakeholders to drive #beautiful experiences that deliver high quality customer conversion and overall
market share growth.
You'll begin by understanding their data and website performance, running A/B tests to see what drives
success and then craft out bigger personalised journeys to ensure that every conversation they have
with users adds value to their relationship, exudes relevance and truly delights and inspires action.
* You'll create and lead a digital testing roadmap for the UK, based on insight and best practice from
our clients global digital performance hub.
* You'll use data (Google Analytics) to understand user behaviour to build a robust personalisation
and optimisation strategies to support their goals.
* You'll improve the website conversion rate and increased feature usage across the customer base
from your testing roadmap and personalisation strategy
* You'll own and lead the personalisation strategy for the UK (working with our global teams) - which
identifies and assesses different user needs, interests, business ambitions, history with the brand
and stage in the customer lifecycle.
* Making sure that website messaging is on brand, ie making sure that the tone of voice is matching brand values.
* You'll be a CRO, personalisation and UX evangelist.
* Using the Adobe Marketing Suite and Marketo, conduct A/B, multivariate and experience tests to
continually measure performance using segmentation, audience selection and targeting rules.
Who we're looking for: * A minimum of 6 years digital performance experience * Proven experience in the creation and development of customer strategy, positioning and messaging * Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Target, Marketo * Working in an Agile environment * Exposure to marketing automation tools * Strong project management and campaign scheduling skills * Self-motivated and achievement oriented
if this is the role for you, then please APPLY!
Contact: Tayler Thomas
0207 845 7240
Contact: Tayler Thomas