Digital Operations Officer- Charity- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Digital Operations Officer- The Company!
Major Players is working with one of the UK's top charities, who have been working tirelessly since 1921 to make sure the unique contribution these people made to society is never forgotten. With over 200,000 members, and 110,000 volunteers alongside a network of partners and other charities helping this organisation give support wherever and whenever it's needed.
Digital Operations Officer- The Role!
This historical charity is looking for a Digital Operations Officer to manage the day-to-day development, delivery and maintenance of their digital products, platforms and services and the briefing and planning of digital work from across the organisation.
* Responsible for handling day-to-day queries from a range of stakeholders, at all levels of seniority, with varying degrees of digital literacy, across the organisation.
* Manage small-scale project budgets, raising all necessary purchase orders, ensuring financial efficiency and maximum return on investment.
* Support the Digital Operations Manager to, commission and manage external agencies to define, develop, deliver and deploy digital projects and updates.
* Coordinate day-to-day CMS workflow, coordinate regular reviews, and schedule redevelopment of content with departments.
* Work with the Head of Digital, Digital Operations Manager and key stakeholders across the organisation to support the large scale and ongoing redevelopment of the organisation's digital platform and estate.
* Project manage regular content audits and rewrites based on analytics and user insights and to support campaigns and overall development plans for Legion's digital channels.
* Work with the Digital Team and colleagues in the Remembrance & Marketing directorate to develop and run effective editorial processes for developing and publishing creative content for the organisations digital platform and channels. This includes house style, publishing schedules, content plans and training.
* Work with the Digital team and colleagues in the Remembrance & Marketing directorate to deliver digital coverage of key organisation events.
* Work with the digital content team to source, develop and edit written and multimedia content for publication to the organisations digital platform and associated channels, ensuring we remain audience-focused and apply the Legion's tone of voice and brand consistently across our digital estate.
* Write and edit copy for a digital audience, optimising content for search engine performance and to enhance user experience.
* Manage technical updates and developments, including regular reviews, user testing and liaising with internal technical teams and agency partners to optimise digital performance.
* Monitor and report on analytics using relevant online tools. In particular, ensuring that correct codes and tags are in place for tracking usage and performance, and reporting on the effectiveness of published content in delivering key performance indicators.
* Work with Digital Operations Manager and Digital Content team to establish a network of content providers; including providing appropriate training, guidance and support.
* Keep up-to-date with new digital developments and research opportunities for the Legion where appropriate.
* Deputise for the Digital Operations Manager when necessary.
* Any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, the title of the post and its grading as requested by the line manager or Head of Digital.
Required Skills& Experience-
* Experience of using Adobe CS6 to produce creative content, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier
* Ability to work independently and manage time effectively and without supervision
* Effective interpersonal skills - able to engage effectively with a range of audiences
* Strong team player - able to work effectively with diverse client groups
* Strong IT skills - competent user of MS Office and familiar with in-house database system
* Empathy with mission and values of the organisation
If this is exactly what you are looking for, then apply today! Don't delay!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.