Digital Media Planning Director - Independent Agency - London
Contact: Ed Davidson
£50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
Digital Media Planning Director - The Agency
My client is a very successful independent digital media agency based in Central London. The Agency has teams across all areas of digital marketing and work with clients in a range of sectors, including big names in Entertainment, Tech, and Hospitality & Retail.
Digital Media Planning Director - The Role
This is an exciting new hire into this agency's strategy team! The Digital Media Planning Director will work with the channel teams and clients on their cross channel digital media strategy.
Digital Media Planning Director - Key Responsibilities
* Deliver effective digital media strategies that demonstrably reflect client goals and increase ROI
* Drive media excellence, thought leadership and innovation thus support in raising the profile of the agency
* Identify new and pioneering opportunities to achieve best in class digital media communications
* Lead the digital agenda across key industry topics such as brand safety, addressability, programmatic and media effectiveness
* Promote data driven planning and insight across plans from insights, audience planning through to measurement with a clear medium and long term vision
* Design overall measurement framework to evaluate success including Benchmarking, Objective & KPI setting
Digital Media Planning Director - Required Skill / Experience
* 5+ years Media Agency experience, focus on digital channels
* Excellent knowledge of the UK digital advertising market
* Previous experience in the entire digital process from campaign briefing, planning, implementation, management & optimisation and reporting
* Leveraging network and relationships with tool & data providers as well as publishers to get the best plans and deals for our clients.
* Work with internal stakeholders, work with junior staff members to ensure that the campaigns are set up, optimised and reported to high expectation
* Strong planning, negotiating and client-facing skills
If you want to work with a talented team in a rewarding environment, then PLEASE APPLY!
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Ed Davidson" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.