Calling all Digital Media Managers who are looking to work remotely or Bristol based. I have an opportunity available to work with a growing integrated communications agency that work across a mixture of branding, experiential, events, digital, production, shopper marketing and more!
Contact: Shelley Wright
Their digital team is entering an exciting time, we are blending technology with advertising to provide a truly cutting-edge proposition for our clients. The successful candidate will be working with one of their biggest clients who are fast moving and have big budgets. You will have Media agency experience and need to know the fundamentals of media planning and buying, TV, digital and media.
* Working with the Digital Media Team to lead of all digital media efforts for clients across the UK and within EMEA.
* To create, implement data led media media strategies, with a focus on paid search using Amazon Advertising console, alongside google paid search, paid social and programmatic.
* Work with off-line media planners and account teams to ensure that digital media is integrated with other channels and that creative and strategic outputs are aligned and campaigns are executed well.
* Become the main Digital Media point of contact for clients
* Assisting clients on making sure the the brief is being met through meeting set objectives and goals
* Ability to develop the appropriate strategic or tactical solutions depending upon the briefed communications objectives including Amazon Marketing services, Google paid search and programmatic for example.
* Assess media ROI performance to drive learning and demonstrate effectiveness
* Meet with media owners to maintain and develop relationships
We're looking for...
* Possess a thorough understanding of digital media's key channels, including Amazon advertising, paid search and ideally social or programmatic
* Full knowledge and understanding of KPI's and business drivers within the Amazon ecosystem
* Experience of developing strategic digital media proposals.
* Someone who can work as a team and independently as required by the business
* Confidence to build those important client relationships with senior media owners
* Very proactive and driven candidate who is looking to hit the ground running and progress quickly
* Ability to negotiate if required
If your an experience Digital Media Manager who is looking for a remote / flexible working opportunity then this could be for you...