Major Players are currently working with one of the most well known, global and premium jewellery brands. They pride themselves on their strong heritage, history and their vision to create a diamond for everyone. They are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their collaborative team. You will be liaising with the global team across Programmatic, Social and Mobile to ensure the strategy is effectively executed through an agency within the UK. This is a great opportunity and won't be around for long!
* Orchestrating and executing all media planning implementation based on market activation plan and in conjunction with key internal and external teams.
* Managing of local media agency and budget to ensure all online and offline media plans are fully aligned locally and with global guidelines.
* Planning and executing local influencer and content strategies including managing all influencer relations and external appointed agency.
* Implementing centrally provided social media content for local channels, as well as defining a local strategy to support the locally defined market activation plan.
* Being the local communication interface with Global eComms team.
You will need:
* Minimum 3 years of senior level work experience in digital marketing and media
* Management in a Consumer Goods Business
* Preferably leadership experience
* Strong influencer and relationship skills
* Advanced numeracy, literacy and verbal communication skills
* Local language business proficiency and basic English skills (for non-English speaking markets)
If you want to work in a company that has their offices in Central London, has flexible working hours, and genuine career progression in a growing start-up, then please apply.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Jadie Davison | DD: + 44| 207 845 7264 - email@example.com
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!
Contact: Jadie Davison