Digital Media Director- Agency- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Digital Media Director- The Company
Major Players are working with an award-winning PR and Marketing agency based in central London that specialise in Sports, Betting and Financial clients. Working with a wide selection of B2C and B2B clients means there is never a dull moment while delivering campaigns across global accounts.
Digital Media Director- The Role
The client is looking for an experienced and passionate Digital Media Director to work across a range of client and help develop and grow the company's social media offering- focusing on social strategy, management and new biz pitches. Heading up a small but exciting social team like this means the opportunity for someone to collaborate with senior stakeholders on social strategy and new and exciting ways they can approach social for the clients, as well as dealing direct with clients on their campaigns . If you are a Social Account Manager or Director looking for an exciting new step then this is the role for you!
Key Responsibilities & Skills Required:
* 4+ years' digital and social media experience (agency or in-house)
* Utilising all social media platforms, paid, owned and shared media
* Oversee social media campaigns for a range of clients by creating and posting a wide range of creative content
* Excellent online knowledge across all major platforms - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, etc - and associated third party tools
* SEO and community management proficiency
* Excellent contacts among digital media, bloggers and influencers
* Ability to spot latest social trends and ideas and to adapt tone and content for multiple accounts, and on different platforms
* Working alongside PR and design teams to deliver multi-platform strategies, on time and on budget
* Extensive client liaison
* Campaign creation, planning, strategy, delivery and reporting
* Organisational skills to ensure key requirements are met and on time
* A keen eye for detail
* Creative, with the ability to generate and develop ideas
* Passion for sport
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.