Digital Marketing Strategist - Clientside- South London
Contact: Matt Hearnden
Digital Marketing Strategist - The Company!
Major Players is working with an international sales network and property investment advisory that specialises in attractive new-build and renovation development projects in key luxury markets across France, Spain, London, Lisbon, Switzerland and Brazil. Founded back in 2003 this is not just your ordinary organisation, with a real focus on the creative and producing amazing content across all their different markets, it is a really great place to stretch that creativity muscle and have your thoughts and voice heard. This global organisation has 50 people worldwide, with 30 based in their London head offices, with 2019 being the year for digital change; they are currently building out their marketing team with a focus towards digital marketing and content.
Digital Marketing Strategist - The Role!
This amazing organisation is looking for a talented and ambitious Digital Marketing Strategist to be the flag bearer for their digital marketing initiatives. You will need to be a practical digital marketer with experience of designing and implementing digital marketing campaigns using an impeccable level of taste for content, messaging and visual aesthetics. The role requires excellent writing, editing and proofing skills in addition to the technical knowledge required of different digital advertising platforms and systems. With previous experience in a similar role, you will have a strong ability to tailor digital campaigns towards different audiences. You must enjoy working within a fast paced, B2C and B2B orientated environment, one where this hands-on position will allow for great ownership and creative thinking and a fantastic opportunity to help shape the business' digital marketing initiatives. You will need to be able to cope well under pressure and work on multiple projects at any one time. The ideal candidate must have strong demonstrable experience in digital engagement, cross-platform user experience, audience acquisition, writing for advertising & SEO and should be bright, enthusiastic and quick to learn.
● Deliver and manage digital marketing initiatives in-line with our strategic priorities
● Create and deliver audience acquisition strategies through well planned digital marketing and website
● Lead website development and improvement initiatives across both the back-end (CRM, Portals) and the
front end (UX, lead gen, SEO)
● Work with external digital suppliers to maximise lead generation initiatives and streamline development
● Manage and deliver cost-effective PPC, retargeting and online advertising campaigns
● Identify, follow and utilise new innovations in the digital space to increase their effectiveness and efficiency
● Ensure a consistent brand, unique selling point(s) and messages are utilised across all campaigns
● Track, measure and report outcomes of key marketing tactics and campaigns
● Producing world-class digital advertising briefs in line with content guidelines
● Support the Marketing & Communications Directors by creating and updating digital marketing guidance
documents and training for these functions where required
● Follow tone of voice guidelines to ensure that the brand personality is reflected consistently through any
Skills & Experience:
● 3-5 years experience in a digital marketing role, ideally with real estate or leisure sector experience
● Excellent writing and editing skills (evidence of exceptional content skills and experience is essential)
● Previous Content Management Systems experience essential
● Strong experience of digital marketing: online advertising, paid-for search (PPC), e-marketing
● A common sense approach to multi-tasking & prioritisation is essential. No two days are the same at
Athena Advisers, so you will need to be adaptable.
● Experience in managing web development projects
● Solid knowledge of SEO techniques and the ability to create content which will support the SEO strategy
● Self-editing is a key part of any digital or content marketing process, so you need to be happy to receive
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Matt Hearnden". To apply for further information, please contact: Matt Hearnden - firstname.lastname@example.org | DD: + 44| 207 845 7299. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.