Digital Marketing Manager- The Company
This is a great opportunity to work with a leading FinTech company, that is looking to battle the financial crime risk that companies face.
Digital Marketing Manager- Responsibilities
* Managing their organic content on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, including writing copy and designing social media graphics with existing design templates on Illustrator
* Website optimisation (Google Ads & SEO)
* Monthly reporting on performance of the content
* Regularly check in with the team who are located all over the world, finding out what they're working on and identifying marketing content opportunities
* Managing the annual content calendar, ensuring that the team writes blog posts and case studies in line with annual marketing plans.
* Supporting and encouraging the team with social media on their personal LinkedIn pages to drive reach and engagement
* Curating newsletters for subscribers on Mailchimp, twice a month
* Participating in monthly leadership meetings, reporting on results and providing actionable insights to improve performance
* Look at kickstarting further practices to increase reach and engagement in paid media and google ads
Digital Marketing Manager- Requirements
* Demonstrated experience and expertise in B2B marketing
* Have design skills, able to adapt existing templates with latest headlines and create new graphics in line with their house style guide onillustrator
* Be fluent in written and spoken English, and be able to write social media and web copy for a B2B audience
* Have experience working with and reporting to senior stakeholders
* Be extremely organised and proactive, ensuring they maximise their online presence and rallying the team together to push marketing efforts forwards
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact:
Emilia Andrew at Emilia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Contact: Kennedy Rees