Digital Marketing Manager - Clientside - Lifestyle - London
Contact: Dave Newman
£45,000 - £55,000
Digital Marketing Manager - The Client
Our client are a huge and innovative property investment business who manage a portfolio of brands and interests around the world. They are currently involved in a mult-billion pound regeneration project for one of London's most important areas. They've committed to creating and building an exciting and epic community that encompasses accommodation, entertainment, food and drink and so much more.
Digital Marketing Manager - The Role
The Digital Marketing Manager will plan and execute digital marketing strategy for the area, ensuring key audiences are informed about and engaged with all aspects of what this London location has to offer - from events to shops, restaurants and swanky apartments and homes. The DMM with play a key role in establishing this area as a new creative neighbourhood for London. This is a cross channel role working across digital strategy, SEO, content, analytics, PPC and more.
- Ensure all digital marketing expenditure is correctly budgeted and financial procedures are followed
- Participate in the full year and half year Performance Development Review process as reviewer and reviewee, meeting the standards and timescales required by the Company
- Devise and implement complex cross-channel digital marketing campaigns
- Define PPC and SEO targets and monitor and improve performance
- Project management the development and roll out of key websites - taking into account user journey, data capture, social integration and more
- Develop and implement the social media strategy across all key channels
- App optimisaton and management
- Work with Google Analytics and other tools to continually gain data insights to fuel digital improvements
Skills & Experience: -
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong experience generating multi-channel communications for a brand
- Significant experience managing and developing websites and associated digital marketing programmes
- Thorough understanding of how best to inform prospects and customers and drive traffic
- Strong hands on experience managing CRM, PPC, SEO, e-marketing and content marketing programmes
- Understanding of financial control, budgeting and monitoring
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
Don't delay, apply today.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.