Digital Marketing Manager - 38 to 40k (plus pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday and more)
Contact: Matt Hearnden
Would you like to work at a place where you'll be responsible for defining the digital marketing strategy? A place where you'll be managing key relationships with lots of different stakeholders? And, finally, in a role where you get to develop the digital marketing plan to grow lead numbers while improving conversions?
The right person for this opportunity will have a track record of building digital marketing teams and strategies that succeed, you'll have an in-depth knowledge of all the different digital marketing channels, and you'll be comfortable managing multiple websites for a large organisation.
* Define a digital marketing strategy for all organic and paid digital marketing activity including SEO/SEM, programmatic and social
* Plan performance campaigns to maximize web performance and ROI
* Work alongside the wider marketing team to ensure all marketing campaigns have strong online support
* Manage key relationships with portal partners to maximise lead opportunities, brand awareness and traffic referrals
* Act as a central point of contact and stakeholder manager on all aspects of digital marketing within the business
* The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of building digital marketing teams that succeed
* You will have a "hands on" approach to the role and comfortable managing multiple sites for a large corporate organisation
* You will have an in-depth knowledge of SEO, PPC, paid media, social, affiliate marketing, display, programmatic, data strategy, attribution, conversion optimisation, content management, campaign development, content marketing and UX testing/implementation
In full transparency, interviews will be happening this week and next. So if this is right for you, click on the "Apply" button below now - or give me, Matt Hearnden, a call on +44 0207 845 7299 to have a chat.