Digital Marketing Manager - Events Agency - London
Contact: Dave Newman
£35,000 - £42,000
Digital Marketing Manager - The Company
Major Players are working with a leading international events agency and consultancy that specialise in providing guest speakers and talent for a range of events all around the world. Their client base consists of huge global brands, public sector organisations, events businesses, marketing and pr agencies, charities and associations. They are a close-knit, family run organisation that are going through a period of growth and marketing is key to their 2018 plans.
Digital Marketing Manager - The Role
This exciting business are now seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join them on a permanent basis as soon as possible and lead a small team of two. You will be entrusted with devising and delivering an innovative cross channel digital marketing strategy encompassing social media, content, CRM, SEO, data/analytics and PPC. You will be an outgoing, creative, analytical and self-driven individual with a passion for creating great work.
* Managing and optimising overall marketing budget
* Managing overall content plan for 12 month lifecycle
* Managing marketing targets - overall and personnel
* Mapping out and growing the current marketing strategy
* Experience in managing a team and ability to monitor progress, provide guidance and feedback to direct reports. Able to demonstrate that they can administer a team effectively.
* Oversee the brand and tone of voice
* Collaboration with heads of other teams to ensure the marketing team are providing the tools they need to best serve our customers.
* Question the status quo
* Mucking in with the team - writing copy, blogs, long form prose, manning social channels
* Minimum 5 years marketing experience (either agency or corporate)
* Previous experience in management
* Creative but with analytical mind
* Passion for marketing and keeps up to date with marketing trends
* Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
* Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g Google Analytics, WebTrends etc) and Google Adwords.
* Great copywriter
* Digitally savvy
* Likes a small buzzy team
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.