Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager - Healthcare/Beauty - London - FULLY REMOTE
Contact: Lisa Ahmed
£60,000 - £65,000
I'm excited to be working with an innovative brand within the Healthcare and Beauty Industry. They have recently launched in the UK after a huge amount of success that saw their business triple in revenue abroad.
I am looking for an experienced Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager who can come in and work a really 360 role. This person will be the UK lead when it comes to all things Digital so you will be expected to be hands on as well as strategic. You will be highly experienced in website optimisation, driving traffic through Pureplay and via performance channels and you will be able to work independently on all of the above. Agency/Freelance support will be available but the ideal candidate should be comfortable being hands on across all channels.
Working as part of a Global team you will be:
- Developing and implementing an annual global digital marketing, branding, and promotional program to stimulate demand for company products across multiple territories for B2C and B2B customers.
- Implementing & managing the digital roll-out of new product & new territory launches.
- Monitoring and updating website content in multiple territories.
- Managing & developing content for organic social media accounts in multiple territories.
- Managing production photo & video shoots and content creation.
- Identifying new digital marketing & PR opportunities and analysing competitor activity across multiple territories.
- Developing and executing strategies to nurture and grow the customer base across multiple territories.
- Planning & executing weekly EDM's to existing customer bases.
- Playing a significant role in product enhancement & product design decisions.
- Planning and executing SEO/SEM marketing strategies including optimising landing pages of multiple websites.
- Utilising strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Responsible for global & territory marketing budgets.
- Measuring & reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Planning, monitoring & reporting on paid media (Facebook, Google Ads, and Pinterest).
- Continually monitoring actual product performance against forecasted sales.
- Manage & collaborate with external digital marketing agencies in multiple territories to ensure the digital marketing strategies are carried out in accordance with the annual plan.
The Digital Marketing Manager will need:
- Up to 5 years' experience working within an Ecommerce brand
- Multi-channel activation and strategy experience
- Website Optimisation, CTR, CRO experience is key
To apply for this unique opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lisa Ahmed | DD: + 44| 207 845 7286 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisaahmedmajorplayers/)