Digital Marketing Manager - Ecommerce - London
£35000 - £40000 + benefits
Digital Marketing Manager - The Company
My client are a luxury beauty retailer, distributing high end beauty brands around african nations. The business has 10 of their own stores and distributes in the main department stores, they are also now selling D2C through an ecommerce store. This family business has been operating over 20 years and is run out of Watford, North London. The role would require a minimum office attendance of 1 time per week.
Digital Marketing Manager - The Role
The Digital Marketing Manager position is a new hire for this business as they look to step up their digital marketing and ecommerce activity. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for owning the digital marketing strategy and project managing the development of the online store. This person will have support from agencies and third parties as well as manager a digital marketing assistant. If you have well rounded digital marketing expertise in an ecommerce environment and would thrive if given autonomy to own this for a beauty brand, then this is the role for you!
Digital Marketing Manager - Key Responsibilities
- Manage digital marketing strategies across various channels (Paid Search, Paid Social, Digital Media, Email & SMS Marketing, Affiliates)
- Manage external agency relationships to progress marketing strategies and media capabilities.
- Identify the latest trends in digital marketing and technology
- Project manage a digital agency on the development and optimisation of the ecommerce site
- Publishing website content (news articles, events, annual reports, learning items, journal articles, monthly newsletter).
Digital Marketing Manager - Required Skills / Experience
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience
- Experience in creative content writing and basic graphic design
- Passion for marketing, technology, and data.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Experience with using Google Analytics and Google Ads words, Facebook Business Manager/Facebook Marketing
- French as a 2nd language is desirable
- Experience/knowledge of the luxury beauty industry is desirable
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity then please do not hesitate and APPLY!
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Harry Matthes | DD: + 44| 207 845 7276 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "Harry Matthes")
Contact: Harry Matthes