Freelance Digital Marketing Manager - 6-month contract - Flexible Hybrid - £350 per day [Inside IR35]
Major Players are working with an industry leading strategic brand and creative agency, looking to expand much further into the digital sphere. Working exclusively on a key account, the ideal candidate would work with an overarching strategy to bring the ideas to life across a range of social touchpoints.
Working with a team of strategists, copywriters and designers, you will be responsible for creating the content and channel strategy for social channels, and leading on the planning and execution of social media marketing campaigns.
As a Freelance Digital Marketing Manager you will engage in:
* Research and development of multi-channel digital content and marketing campaigns and strategies for property sector
* Working collaboratively within a multi-disciplined team of Strategists, Designers, copywriters and account managers to deliver social media strategy, implementation and analysis
* Social media management including strategy, briefing and management of creative content delivery and reporting. Key channels include LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
* Paid media strategy and management on social platforms including budget management and reporting
* Client communications, including presentations, planning and reports
* Help establish internal digital marketing management best practices as an agency and educating our team and clients
The Freelance Digital Marketing Manager will need:
* 5+ years marketing management experience on digital marketing campaigns and strategy, ideally within the property industry
* Specific interest and experience on digital channels and platforms especially social media and content creation, with a deep understanding of best-practice delivery and processes
* Experienced digital marketeer with knowledge of all digital touchpoints and strong analytical skills
Location: Hybrid working - remote with the potential to attend meetings in Windsor or London (and surrounding areas) for meetings, as required.
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: DD: +44 207 845 7248 or connect via LinkedIn: Alex Phipps.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Alex Phipps