Digital Marketing Manager - £35,000 - £45,000 - BOOZE CLIENTS
Social, Digital, E-Comms, e-CRM, Content Creation, Events
This role would suit someone with client side or agency experience!
You will need to have an abundance of ideas and the tenacity to execute them seamlessly, exceptional attention to detail, great people skills and the ability to think creatively, strategically and commercially. Enthusiasm, energy and an unfaltering work ethic are essential. We're looking for someone who is proactive, influential, results driven and most importantly, a team player.
My client, based in the heart of Shoreditch, are a group of digital experience creators that deliver award-winning campaigns. They are driven by strategy, powered by ideas and are committed to crafting connections for big brand alcohol names.
Digital Marketing Manager - The Role
This is a 12 month contracted secondment working for a leading alcohol brand via the agency in central London.
As the Digital Marketing Manager for this well loved brand you will be responsible for development and delivery of their social media strategy, including conception and creation of content to be used across all channels.
This is a unique and exciting role were you will be working closely with the brand's digital agency, to develop and gain knowledge of the client's brands and ways of working. You will be working with the senior team to drive the digital agenda within the company.
Management, Strategy and Performance
* Translating a vision for the online marketing into a coherent digital marketing strategy
* Consult and support marketing teams in selected digital campaigns development
* Work with the local marketing teams and agency partners to develop and execute integrated online strategy with wider company marketing plans
* Develop digital campaigns with the objective to recruit new consumers to the brand's database and e-Commerce
* Develop and implement corresponding offers and digital communication plan in collaboration with the marketing, eCommerce and sales team including digital partnerships, eCRM and social
* Work with the marketing and agency partners to develop customer journey mapping, analysing touch points and maximising commercial opportunities
* With the rest of the marketing team to act as a brand guardian in terms of look and feel of online communications as well as tone of voice
* Drive digital agenda and mind-set change across the organisation
* Work with agency partners to review new technologies
* Keep up to date with regulations, changes and advances in social media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt
* Work alongside social agency to ensure we are creating best in class content that is performing
* Coordinate monthly content calendar with agency and marketing team
* Lead content approval process with compliance and legal
* Overseeing all content creation activities and projects
* Work with the marketing and agency partners to evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data
* Have a full understanding of analytics and ROI measurement and drive this with the agencies
* Present analysis / performance results and recommendations
* Oversee PPC campaigns monitoring their performance and return on investment.
Stop reading, start applying.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "HANNAH MCATEER". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Hannah McAteer | DD: + 44| 207 845 7243. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£150k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Hannah McAteer