Digital Marketing Manager - Brand Side - Start Up
Contact: Ed Davidson
£50,000 - £60,000 + Stock options and Bonus
Digital Marketing Manager - The Brand
This business was founded 4 years ago by two brilliant entrepreneurs who joined forces to launch a innovative online platform which attracted a huge amount of press from day one. The business has already secured millions in funding and the platform has 50,000 registered users. This start up business is based in a shared office space in East London and have lofty ambitions for growth this year.
Digital Marketing Manager - The Role
The Digital Marketing Manager is a crucial role for this business as they look to grow the registered user base through effective performance marketing. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning and buying paid media campaigns across Google, Facebook, Instagram & Youtube amongst other platforms. The Digital Marketing Manager will also be required to advise across broader digital marketing channels including SEO, Email and Social Media. This is the first full time marketing hire and the role reports into the CoFounders.
Digital Marketing Manager - Key Responsibilities
* Deliver the digital marketing strategy and its implementation
* Manage digital paid acquisition channels (AdWords and Facebook Ads Manager).
* Ensure effective analysis and reporting
* Accountable for the marketing budget, overall spend, ROI
* Partner with the product team to ensure the right processes, tools & systems are in place to measure performance.
* Monitor and adapt the customer journey for maximum conversion.
Digital Marketing Manager - Required Skills / Experience
* 5-7 years experience in Digital Marketing, with hands on experience in paid media
* Performance marketing experience, used to working towards ROI goals
* Created impactful digital campaigns (PPC & Paid Social)
* An accomplished user of Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Facebook Ads Manager.
* Good exposure to market insight and planning tools (i.e. SEMRush, Ahrefs, Moz).
* Good understanding of SEO best practices - Strong SEO Skills is an added bonus
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204 - email@example.com
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; https://www.linkedin.com/in/eddavidsonmajorplayers)