Digital Marketing Manager - Arts - London
£45,000 - £60,000
I am working with a company within the Arts industry that are on a mission to transform the category one beautiful gallery at a time, working with some of the coolest most innovative galleries globally and over 3000 clients in the Art collecting world, this is an awesome opportunity to work for a tremendous brand as Digital Marketing Manager focusing on Performance Acquisition.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to lead and own the whole digital strategy whilst still remaining hands on. You will be responsible for planning, forecasting and executing all of the digital marketing activity to acquire new customers and achieve revenue targets whilst maintaining a healthy ROI. You'll be commercially minded, tech savvy, and have experience using a wide array of digital tools.
As a Digital Marketing Manager working for this exciting brand you will be responsible for:
* Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website and achieve sales targets both offline and online
* Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns utilising a range of digital channels including PPC, Paid Social, Display and Native Advertising
* Responsibility for the digital marketing budget; planning, forecasting and allocating spend accordingly
* Tracking conversions, evaluating performance against set ROAS and revenue targets and optimising campaigns accordingly
The Digital Marketing Manager will need:
* 3-4 years hands on experience across Paid Media
* Paid Search, Paid Social and Display experience
To apply for this unique opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lisa Ahmed | DD: + 44| 207 845 7286 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisaahmedmajorplayers/)
Contact: Lisa Ahmed