Digital Marketing Manager
£250-£350 Day Rate
Does the idea of changing the world though Digital Advertising get you going? Are you turned on by positive social change? Well, if you have a penchant for hugging trees, then you're in the right place.
Not a tree hugger? No problem, stay with us.
This agency is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager experienced in PPC & Paid Social. You will be aiding governments, communities, businesses and NGOs. You will spend your days translating insights into actionable audience acquisition campaigns across an extensive portfolio of projects.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience running paid advertising within niche markets. They will also have the absolute pleasure of working closely with the agencies in-house Digital, Strategy and Research teams. Lucky you!
Here are some more details on what you'll be doing:
* Develop, implement and manage advanced paid campaigns across AdWords, Facebook and Twitter
* Line management and training of Digital Acquisition Coordinator
* Deputising for Senior DAM when needed
* Ability to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders, both internal and external.
* Performing keyword analysis and research as well as writing ad copy in line with latest best practices across all channels - sometimes for international campaigns
* Report on campaign performance and identifying opportunities for optimisation with A/B testing
* Assist in implementation of SEO best practice across all client sites (WordPress/ Yoast) as well as pre-launch analysis
* Analyse Google Analytics data and develop reports that deliver insights and actionable suggestions for improvement
* Plan, execute and optimise remarketing campaigns as well as user tracking and retargeting
And here are some of the requirements:
* In-depth, demonstrable understanding of Paid media - Search & Social
* Experience in planning, analysis and optimisation of paid campaigns, including reporting
* You will be a strategic thinker, with a natural curiosity for understanding online behaviour
* Strong understanding of keyword research and implementation
* Advanced analytical skills (Google Analytics/Facebook Analytics/Twitter Analytics)
* Experience writing/testing effective ad copy in line with channel best practice.
* Strong Google Tag Manager experience
* Great communicator with a desire to manage their own team
Interviews will very likely be happening this week, so if you want to be part of that then get in touch with me, Maeve (Like Dave), on 0207 845 7262. Or you can email me on email@example.com. I'm also on LinkedIn if you want to connect there: https://www.linkedin.com/in/maeve-kerr-509670106/
Contact: Tayler Thomas