Contact: Ed Davidson
£ - £28,000 - £32,000 per year
Digital Marketing Executive - Central London
£28,000 - £32,000
Digital Marketing Executive - The Company
How can you be employable in 2020? You need work experience.
How do you get work experience? You need to be employable.
How do you become employable? You need work experience.
HOW DO YOU GET WORK EXPERIENCE? You need to work.
You see the problem?
Our client is taking an active position in this issue of competitiveness in entry level roles. They believe you learn through experience are providing students with inspirational career experience programmes to support their ambitions and give them the chance to excel in a career by at least, having some experience in it to get into it.
Starting in 2012, they have given over 35,000 students from over 2000 schools and universities around the world the opportunity the opportunity to flourish by providing programmes and placements in competitive industries such as Investment Banking, Law, Medicine and Engineering.
Digital Marketing Executive - The Role
Can you design emails?
Are you a graphics designer or have graphic design skills?
Can you write consumer facing content in a succinct, engaging, interesting, inspirational manner?
Do you have experience working with the youth?
Our client's mission is simple; to equip young people with professional opportunities that they would have never thought they would have the opportunity to receive.
Your role is to support this mission by providing these students, their teachers and parents with interesting and concise digital and printed communications that inspire, enlighten and educate them.
We are looking for a candidate who is adept at consumer facing content creation and content marketing across email, web, printed and social media to inspire and convert .
The ideal candidate is someone with a graphic design background and experience in consumer facing content creation (Email content creation and writing will be a massive bonus)
* Taking full responsibility for email content and design - creating stunning, high quality communications
* Generating hard copy assets such as posters, brochures and flyers
* Coordinating photography and videography
* Creating highly professional and engaging snapchat and Instagram video ads
* Dealing with any 3rd party marketing agencies
* Understanding, developing and publicising the company's core message and brand
* A strong Graphic Design / Visual Content Creation background
* Adept at creating inspirational, emotive and accurate consumer facing content (email marketing exp a bonus)
* A strong level of comfort in creating emotive words and images
* Able to use editors such as Canva/Adobe Illustrator or similar software to create content/hard copy assets
* Mailchimp, HTML and/or other email clients skills to create stunning digital communication
* A passion for the use of social media to spread a message
* Excellent written and interpersonal skills
* Strong emotional intelligence
* An outgoing and confident personality
* A sense of dedication which goes beyond thinking of your career as just a job
If you're looking to work in a fast-growing start up environment, then please APPLY
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Tumi Fani-Kayode" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact me here | DD: + 44| 207 845 7267 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Tumi Fani-Kayode