Digital Marketing Executive
Contact: Matt Hearnden
£23,000 to £25,000
Are you a food and drinks industry enthusiast? Do you want to help entrepreneurs and start-ups to succeed in those industries? Do you have experience in content creation, email marketing, and social media management?
Then I suggest you keep reading for more details.
* Create and publish social media posts on Instagram and LinkedIn
* Engage with our digital audience to grow Young Foodies awareness
* Update our website content with news, testimonials, thought leadership, blogs etc.
* Execute online campaigns via digital platforms to drive targeted awareness and traction within specific communities
* Produce regular email newsletters via platforms such as Mailchimp
* Identify collaboration opportunities with partner businesses
* Monitor and report on the performance of digital and marketing activity
* A passion for food & drink start-ups
* A creative content flair, both written and visual
* Excellent people and team management skills
* Excellent organisational skills
* Hard working and thrives from being in control of own schedule
* Proficient in managing budget spend and prioritisation of tasks
* Very strong with creative software packages such as Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Lightroom, etc.)
Interviews will be very likely be happening this week, so if you're interested then email me - Matt - on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0207 845 7299. You can also connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthearnden/