Digital Marketing Executive - Experiential Agency - London - £28,000
About the company - Digital Marketing Executive
My client has been an independent creative agency for over 50 years and now has 13 award-winning offices worldwide, offering a dynamic organisation, evolving in response to the changing needs of their clients. They now have long standing partnerships with some of the world's largest brands, who entrust them to deliver break-through experiential campaigns.
About the role - Digital Marketing Executive
As the Digital Marketing Executive you will play an integral part to the marketing function of this agency, impacting all areas of the business. You will support the senior marketing team to implement a number of changes and campaigns across digital channels - with a focus on content and social.
Role responsibilities - Digital Marketing Executive
* Working closely with the senior marketing team to create and deliver marketing campaigns aligned to that agencies strategy
* Develop content for the agencies global websites to drive traffic and awareness of the brand
* Use CMS tools to publish content with SEO in mind
* Take a key role in developing the social media strategy of the agency - creating monthly programmes of social media activity for all channels - Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
* Develop and schedule regular monthly newsletter emails and sector targeted emails to defined audiences - reviewing monthly reports to highlight new business lead opportunities for the agency
Experience required - Digital Marketing Executive
* Previous experience in a digital marketing role
* A strategic mindset with an eye for detail
* Experience of creating impressive content and supporting campaigns
* Excellent writing and editing skills
* Knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign, Illustrator software
* Knowledge of social media scheduling platforms - hootsuite, Sprinklr
If you believe this is the role for you, please do not hesitate to apply!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Sam Cain". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: email@example.com | DD: + 44| 207 845 7293. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Sam Cain