Major Players are currently working with a really exciting sports fashion brand for men. Based in the heart of Shoreditch they are dedicated to giving men freedom of movement in the most stylish, ethical and fashionable way possible. This brand is fast growing and they are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive with experience in PPC, SEO and CRM to take them to their next E-commerce platform to the level.
* Carrying out keyword research and using best-practice SEO techniques in order to spot areas of interest
* Managing relationships with the affiliate partners
* Managing paid campaigns on Google Adwords.
* Reporting on a weekly basis the achievements of the paid campaigns to the Head of Marketing.
* Writing engaging and unique content that is in line with the business' requirements and SEO best-practice
* Monitoring and report on our performance in search engines
* Keeping up to date with changes to the SEO landscape and implement those into the day-to-day work
* Continuous landing page optimisation
* Managing and maintaining ecommerce product databases, writing excellent copy on a variety of content
* Analysing web traffic and conversion performance on all sales channels, providing concise monthly reports
* Keeping up to date with the best practices in email marketing
* Managing the loyalty program to increase customer retention
* Collaborating with the Head of Marketing & CCO to ensure the CRM strategy works well for every aspect of the business.
* Previous marketing and PPC experience
* Experience in planning and executing CRM campaigns
* Experience in SEO, PPC and Google Shopping campaigns
* An understanding of HTML, CSS and Photoshop
* Have a good understanding of Digital Marketing and eCommerce
* Strong organizational skills with a keen eye for detail
* Desire to learn new skills and improve current ones
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Entrepreneurial spirit
* Desire to work in a fun and ambitious start-up
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "JADIE DAVISON" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Jadie Davison | DD: + 44| 207 845 7264. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for
Contact: Jadie Davison